Here are a few newsworthy updates within the Roaring Fork Valley!
- The ANB Bank construction in downtown Glenwood Springs is on track to wrap up in November. Learn more here.
- There’s a new grocery store in Silt, called Silt Gourmet Grocery. Learn more here.
- The Basalt River Park Project is moving forward. Learn more here.
- In Rifle, cornhole enthusiasts can join an adult league. Learn more here.
- Grizzly Creek Trail, located in Glenwood Canyon, reopened for the first time since the Grizzly Creek Fire last summer. Learn more here.
- Hanging Lake is set to re-open to the public on May 1. Reservations are available here.
- A pedestrian underpass bridge is coming to Glenwood’s 27th Street. Learn more here.
- Prepare for traffic on Highway 133 this summer, due to rockfall mitigation. Learn more here.
- No fireworks this summer: Garfield County commissioners voted to ban fireworks as a precaution ahead of fire season. Learn more here.